Additional ways to financially contribute to Adopt A Book
Do you shop at Kroger like we do? If so, we ask for you to support the Adopt A Book efforts in your community. Adopt A Book is a registered 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization in the Kroger Community Rewards program.
If you are a Kroger patron, register your Kroger Plus card number online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com. Every time you shop for groceries and swipe your card, Adopt A Book will earn a rebate. If you shop at Kroger but do not have access to the online sign-up method, call (800) 837-4483 to learn about an alternative sign-up method. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, you can get one at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
To register online, visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy.
How to add Adopt A Book to your Kroger Plus Card:
On the website, go to Sign In / Register in the upper right hand corner. If you are a new online customer, click on Create an Account“. To Create an Account, Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your e-mail address and creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions. You will then get a message to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link in the body of the e-mail. To Sign in– use your e-mail address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on My Account” in the upper right hand corner.
- When the screen appears, be sure to input your 12 digit Kroger Plus card number in the Plus Card area. Update or confirm your information.
- At the very bottom of the page, there is a Community Rewards area, Click to enroll.
- Enter the Adopt A Book code of 75257 or enter our name from the community rewards organization list and click on confirm.
To verify you are enrolled correctly, look for the Adopt A Book name on your information page. Purchases will not count for Adopt A Book until after you have registered your card.
For Adopt A Book to receive credit, each time you shop you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card. For Frequently Asked Questions, fact sheets or additional program information, visit the Kroger Community Rewards information page.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Adopt A Book every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Adopt A Book.
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges.
How to add Adopt A Book to your Amazon Account
On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you are prompted to select a charitable organization from our list of eligible organizations. You can change your selection at any time.
To change your charitable organization:
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Select a new charitable organization to support.
For more information about the AmazonSmile program, go to http://smile.amazon.com/about.