Turn Your Daily Errands Into Financial Donations
Kroger Community Rewards
Signing up for Kroger Community Rewards is an easy way to turn your regular grocery shopping into support for Adopt A Book. You can do so by registering your Kroger Plus card number online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
How to add Adopt a Book to your Kroger Plus Card:
- Start by going to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- If you are a new online customer, click on Create an Account and follow the instructions
- Once you have an account, click Sign In in the top right corner and log in
- Click on My Account in the upper right hand corner
- When the screen appears, be sure to input your 12 digit Kroger Plus card number in the Plus Card area. Update or confirm your information.
- At the very bottom of the page, there is a Community Rewards area, Click to enroll.
- Enter the Adopt A Book code of 75257 or enter our name from the community rewards organization list and click on confirm.
To verify you are enrolled correctly, look for the Adopt A Book name on your information page. For Adopt A Book to receive credit, each time you shop you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number associated with your registered Kroger Plus Card.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic to turn your regular Amazon purchases into support for Adopt A Book, at no cost to you.
How to Support Adopt A Book through AmazonSmile:
- Visit https://smile.amazon.com/ and Sign In. If you do not have an Amazon account, you can make one here.
- Click on Account & Lists in the upper right hand corner
- In the lower right hand corner is the Shopping programs and rentals category. Within this category, click Change your charity.
- Enter the name “Adopt A Book Inc” in the search bar and select the first option. It should say we are based in Loveland, OH and our incorporation year is 2011
You can now do all your normal Amazon shopping on https://smile.amazon.com/ and a percentage of your purchase price will be donated to Adopt A Book.